GoIPO is an online web portal that facilitates the electronic submission ofn Initial Public Offering (IPO) applications to the Jamaica Central Securities Depository (JCSD).
To access the portal, prospective investors should visit the site at https://GoIPO.Jncb.com
The GoIPO portal provides the below conveniences to clients:
• No need to visit your broker to submit an application.
• No waiting in line to fund the application.*
• Submit and fund* your IPO application anywhere, anytime.
• Refunds will be processed within two business days after IPO closure.
• Track your application status online.
• We keep you informed every step of the way via emails*.
No. Prospective investors will no longer be required to submit a physical application form.
To participate in an IPO, prospective investors are required to be a holder of an existing JCSD (Jamaica Central Securities Depository) account with any broker.
A JCSD account is an electronic account for holding securities on behalf of an investor at the JCSD. A JCSD account can be opened through any broker.
No. Please contact us at [email protected] for more information.
Yes, you can use your existing account(s).
Yes. Clients have the option of using any of their active JCSD accounts.
Clients without online credentials will be able to complete an application form without creating a user profile. The below actions are possible for these clients:
• Complete and submit an electronic form.
• Track status of application
Clients who currently use NCB Online platforms are able to use their login credentials to access the GoIPO platform.
Clients with NCB online credentials will be able to do the following via the platform:
• Login using NCB online credentials
• Submit and fund an electronic application.
• Track status of application online
• Add JCSD account with other brokers
Send us an email [email protected] for more information.
Once clients submit their applications via the GoIPO portal, there will be no need to visit their broker or Wealth Advisor. However clients without NCB online login wishing to participate in the offer should ensure that payments are made two clear business days prior to submitting your application.
• Clients with NCB Online login credentials should ensure that funds are available on an active bank account or NCBCM Investment account on their profile.
• Clients without NCB Online login credentials, funding instructions are provided in the IPO prospectus document
Upon submission of an electronic application, clients will be given a reference number. This reference number can be used to track the status of the application by selecting the option to track an application on the GoIPO Portal.
No. Currently the GoIPO Portal does not allow for order cancellations. However clients may contact their Wealth Advisor or our Customer Care team at 1-888-4-WEALTH (932584) for further assistance.
Yes. All account holders including joint account holders are required to give consent.
• Where applications are submitted by persons with NCB Online credentials all account holders provide consent electronically or by signature upload.
• Where applications are submitted by persons without NCB Online credentials all account holders provide consent by signature upload.
To avoid cancellation, clients are required to complete all areas of the application with special focus given to the below:
• The JCSD number provided is accurate
• Good quality of photo ID is provided
• Signatures are attached to the application
• Applications are funded